Circular Type of Dryers
DVM – Circular Type of Dryers series round vibratory dryer machines are used to remove water from the surfaces of products that are wet after deburring or polishing processes and to improve their corrosion resistance. Vibratory bowl sizes are classified based on volume (liter). The appropriate vibration bowl or tumbler volume is selected according to the geometric structure of the parts and daily production quantity.
Make an Enquiry
Parts of the DVM Series Vibratory Dryer Machines
Details of the DVM Series Vibratory Dryer Machines
If you have any questions like below, our surface finishing blog’s topics can help to inform you.
Also, if you want to reach us for a faster solution, you can write us an email or fill out the form or use the WhatsApp button top of our mobile website.
ADVANTAGES OF DVM SERIES
- All metal and non-metal materials are rubbed and dried.
- It saves time and energy with minimum drying time thanks to heating coils.
- Hot air blow cover and dust absorption system are available as an option.
- Efficient ramp angle ensures the evacuation of all products.
- Vibration impact can be reduced or increased mechanically (by weight).
- Our high-performance vibration motor is long-lasting and minimizes your service costs.
- Long bowl life thanks to our abrasion-resistant elastomer type (90 Shore) polyurethane coating.
- Resistance to acidic environments with double layer epoxy paint.
- High efficiency with custom-design bowl and chassis height and spring design.
- As the vibration level can be adjusted with our speed-controlled panels, the most precise surface finishing is ensured on metal and non-metal surfaces.
- Remote control of the pneumatic ramp lever from the control panel is available as an option.
- DVM Series electrical panels can work in accordance with automation systems with PLC software.
- All parts used in our machines are selected according to EU standards. We have CE Certificate.
DVM Series Product Specifications
|Description||DVM 100||DVM 200||DVM 400||DVM 600||DVM 800||DVM 1000|
|Diameter of working bowl (mm)||800||990||1200||1300||1500||1700|
|Engine power (kW), 380V / 50Hz||1,1||1,1||2,2||2,2||4||4|
|Temperature of the corn granules (℃)||50||50||50||50||50||50|
|Max. heating power (Watt)||800||1000||1000||1600||2400||3200|
|Integrated separating unit||Standart||Standart||Standart||Standart||Standart||Standart|